Cost of Residential Cleaning Services
Many of us are asking the question; what is the cost of residential cleaning services in Nairobi Kenya. We know maintaining the house cleanliness might be challenging at times, your schedule is so fixed on attending your kids, your spouse, your job, having good time with your family and friends
This are the core reasons that makes home owners think of hiring a cleaning company, to supplement some of the cleaning workload, but many have challenge to knowing how much it will cost to get their houses cleaned
Many ask themselves questions; is it worth outsourcing a cleaning company or do the cleaning my self? Well, depending from which angle you are figuring this out, it can appear very expensive/ affordable outsourcing the home cleaning services
How is the Cleaning Costs Determined?
This are some of ways you can determine the costs involved to have your house cleaned
- Size of the house – a 4 bedroom will cost more than for example a 2 bedroom house . Cleaning companies are able to give an estimation from the square footage of your house, carpets and even sofa sizes . So before inviting cleaners be sure you know the measurements, if you are not sure, you can request for the cleaning personnel to have a site visit and have the measurements taken, then later give you a quote- this will help you check on your budget and decide whether you are to clean the entire house or just rooms
- Location – some companies tend to include fuel cost on the final cost of their quotations, so find out if transport is taken care of, and ask the location of the company, or if they have branches at your locality , this will translate to affordable rates on cleaning your home
Some of the cost of cleaning your house are;
- Carpet cleaning– This range from non fluffy to woolen type of carpets- where their cost will be ksh 20, 30 and 50 respectively- the bigger the carpet the lesser it will cost cleaning it squire foot
- Mattress cleaning – This varies from 3′ by 6′ to 6′ by 6′ where it costs between ksh 2000 – ksh 3,500 for the family size mattress .
- Sofa cleaning – Cost is per seat, where charging is between ksh 500- 800 depending on the nature of the sofa, sometimes the cleaning company might request for a photo of the seat to help in giving the quote
Benefits of Professionally Upholstery Cleaning
While hiring a sofa cleaning machine might be cheap, it needs some skills and time to clean your sofa, most peoples’ schedule are tight , hence hiring professional sofa cleaners would the best option.
Professional upholstery cleaning goes deep into the fibers of your furniture and removes dander, pollen, and dust that can cause allergies and agitate the eyes, nose, and throat. The removal of these allergens leads to better air quality in your home and a healthier life for you and your family
The benefits includes
- Protects your upholstery While upholstery cleaning may seem like an unnecessary expense, avoiding the upkeep can cost more in the long run. Specifically, this routine maintenance helps furniture last longer so that you don’t have to worry about the cost of frequent replacement.
- . Fresh and clean air in the house Professional cleaning of Sofas and coughs reduces chances of allergy related diseases and asthma and more reactions caused from poor air quality indoors. Cleaning makes air within the house fresh, hence , easy breathing for you and your family.
- .Restoring its original shape / appearance If dirt and debris sit on upholstery for a long time, they will settle into hard-to-remove stains. While these stains can be cleaned at any time, they can leave a lasting mark that can permanently take away from the polished appearance the furniture originally had. Routine cleaning will ensure that fibers are restored and able to maintain their original look longer.